Complaint Review: Federal Debt Relief Systems

• Submitted: Fri, October 09, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, October 09, 2009

• Reported By: Linda — hillsboro New Hampshire U.S.A.
Federal Debt Relief Systems
6362 Hollywood BI, 4th Floor Hollywood, California United States of America

Federal Debt Relief Systems These people love preying on people who are desperate and think they have no other options. Offerd to help me get out of debt and put me $20,000 deeper in debt and then tried to blame me. Hollywood California

These people are everything I have read in the other reports. They are rude and don't give a dam about anything but them selves.   I joined them in Oct.08, I paid them there fee every month. After a few months I started to notice that they were listing things ( in what was surpose to be your account) that I had never received or seen.     When I started asking questions they became very rude and even hung up on me at one point. I wrote to the BBB and that got me no where. They blamed it all on me and they were the innocent party. They locked me out of my account as they did some of the other people I read about. I am now going to turn them into the attorney generals office  in California and see if that will help. I hope someone out there thats a lawyer will take an interest in this company and what they have done to all of us and offer to help out by filing a class action suite against them. I lost close to $7,000 and I borrowed that against my 401k so I'm also making payment every week on that. I contacted a lawyer but have no money left to hire one. They refuse to give me back my money. They need to be stopped. I now have about $70,000 worth of credit card debt because of them and will not be able to retire any time soon because of this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2009 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Federal-Debt-Relief-Systems/Hollywood-California-90028/Federal-Debt-Relief-Systems-These-people-love-preying-on-people-who-are-desperate-and-thi-506924. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Federal Debt Relief Systems