Complaint Review: Federal Funding Programs - Goldstar Media

• Updated: Wed, November 05, 2008

• Reported By:Kelseyville California
Federal Funding Programs - Goldstar Media
www.federalfundingprograms.org Internet U.S.A.

Federal Funding Programs - Goldstar Media They took my money and gave me nothing. No access to any programs, just buy another CD or pay $19.97 again!!! Nationwide Internet

I paid the $19.97 for their help. For 2 days I could not access any other programs except to buy another Grant Kit and CD or fill out another Preauthorization Form and pay $19.97 again.

No matter what I tried, I kept going around in a circle, back to the Grant Kit and CD or fill out another Preauthorization Form. I did not find a way to get passed that point.

I couldn't get to the point of being qualified or not. I have emailed their support requesting a refund, but haven't heard back from them.

I wish I had seen this web site first, before I went ahead and paid them. I would have had second thoughts.

Joy
Kelseyville, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2008 09:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Federal-Funding-Programs-Goldstar-Media/internet/Federal-Funding-Programs-Goldstar-Media-They-took-my-money-and-gave-me-nothing-No-acces-388428. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Federal Funding Programs - Goldstar Media