Complaint Review: Federal Funding Programs

• Submitted: Tue, February 14, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, February 14, 2012

• Reported By: Sheri Patrick — Topeka Kansas United States of America
Federal Funding Programs

Federal Funding Programs Goldstar Media I tried adozen times to cancel my membership via their support email address and it would not go through stating there was an error with HotMail!!! Internet

I tried to cancel my membership with this company and my request would not go through on their support site that was listed to use for cancellations. I tried at least a dozen times and it kept showing an error with Hot Mail and could not be accepted! There is no transmission error with HotMail! I want out of this membership because they charge you monthly to continue using it! Using the site is not easy either!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2012 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Federal-Funding-Programs/internet/Federal-Funding-Programs-Goldstar-Media-I-tried-adozen-times-to-cancel-my-membership-via-t-838888. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Federal Funding Programs