Complaint Review: Federal Funding Programs;GOLDSTAR MEDIA

FederalFundingPrograms.org Internet U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Federal Funding Programs; GOLDSTAR MEDIA Federal Funding Programs; Charged processing fee of $19.97 for federal grant with a quarantee that processing fee would be re-imbursed. Internet

I applied on-line for a personal grant through Federal Funding Program because I need to pay unpaid medical bills and catch up on my debts. I was ask to make a processing fee of $19.97 which, if the grant was declined I would be reimbursed. I made that payment with a debit card on September 25, 2008.

I have tried numerous times to follow up by signing on to the web-site, federalfundingprograms.org. There is no way I can e-mail them. The web-site appears, but when I try to e-mail, they say it cannot be sent because there is no such e-mail address.

This is October 23, 2008 and I would like to be reimbursed for this plus I would agree to any attorney that would like to help me file a case against them. I am below poverty level and believe that these people should stop taking advantage of persons such as I.

Kay
Brownwood, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2008 12:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Federal-Funding-ProgramsGOLDSTAR-MEDIA/internet/Federal-Funding-Programs-GOLDSTAR-MEDIA-Federal-Funding-Programs-Charged-processing-fee-384159. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Federal Funding Programs;GOLDSTAR MEDIA

witness