Complaint Review: Federal Government Grant Department

• Reported By:NJ New Jersey
Federal Government Grant Department
Internet Pakistan

Federal Government Grant Department ripoff Karachi Pakistan Internet

I have also received a call few weeks ago saying that there is a grant of 5k in my name from the Federal Governments Grant Department. When I listened to the caller, I found that he is not an American for sure from the accent of his call. I am an India and his accent was similar to Indians'. I was already aware of such scams and in "Hindi" (Indias National Language) I said no need to trap me in your trick as I am aware of these kind of scams.

Any how, after a while the caller said sorry and said he is calling from "Karachi", Paskistan and it is his job to make calls and get information from the US people to play with their bank accounts. These calls were not having an indentification numbers and the voice was not clear many times. When quetioned about this, the caller admitted that they make internet phone calls so that it will be difficult to track the calls.

The caller is friendly with me now and he calls frequently just to say Hi. I wish I could help the Government/Agencies to track down such crimes, but not sure how to. If any one wants my help in tracking down such scammers from fooling the people, I am ready to help in every possible manner which I can.

NJ, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2006 07:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Federal-Government-Grant-Department/internet/Federal-Government-Grant-Department-ripoff-Karachi-Pakistan-Internet-188117. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Federal Government Grant Department