Complaint Review: Federal Government Grants Department of Health and Human Services

• Submitted: Wed, March 09, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, March 09, 2011

• Reported By: Scam Buster — United States of America
Federal Government Grants Department of Health and Human Services
unknown Washington, District of Columbia United States of America

Federal Government Grants Department of Health and Human Services Claims to be part of Grants.gov ,but is NOT, I received a call from this number saying I qualified for a government grant of $7,800 and to go to western union with $200 to verify my identity then they they would give me back the $200 and the gra Washington, District of Columbia

I received a call from this number saying I qualified for a government grant of $7,800 and to go to western union with $200 to verify my identity then they they would give me back the $200 and the grant within 10 minutes....  THIS IS A SCAM!!!!!

I filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission.  They said they would investigate further if others complain as well.  If you were called by this number, please call the FTC at 877-382-4357 and file a complaint.  If we all file a complaint, we can stop this terrible scammer!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2011 08:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Federal-Government-Grants-Department-of-Health-and-Human-Services/Washington-District-of-Columbia-/Federal-Government-Grants-Department-of-Health-and-Human-Services-Claims-to-be-part-of-Gra-704457. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Federal Government Grants Department of Health and Human Services

socalled