Complaint Review: Federal Government and Children's Aid Canada Ward

• Submitted: Wed, March 26, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, March 26, 2014

• Reported By: Monica — Mississauga Ontario
Federal Government and Children's Aid Canada Ward
30 Isabella Street, Toronto On and Peel Housing Toronto/Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Federal Government and Children's Aid Canada Ward Kevin Yarde, Carolyn Schiller, Keith Lee, Canny Lok and the Bosses - Kathleen Robichaud - Lawyer Public Guardian Negligence to my Safety and Survival Necessities in Canada by the Goveenment created issues of uprooting my Family Toronto/Mississauga Ontario

*Consumer Comment: Get a job and get off the public dole...

ATTENTION:  Deparment of Homeless Services - Bronx Emergency Intake - Management Office

Monica Richards was there in your shelter with four children.  We were there at 911 at the Bombing, we didn't get Home since we left New York City.  I have not seen the children and they have Abducted them here.  I came back there to Report it and I was in the shelter for a long time.  I have not found Daniel Richards all these years and no one has seen the other children, I don't know where they are.  I am still Homeless here, Canada does not help me.  I couldn't get food today at the food bank.  I have no where to live for an address for anything reliable.  I need a Home.  Monica Richards doesn't have a Home still and Canada does not provide me one.  Peel Housing does not help me for anything and allow issues of Domestic Violence to continue here.  Murder is in my issue and I had brought a copy there to show you.  No one can help me find anywhere and it's not Safe all these years I am on the waiting list and others have come and received short time wait.  I am to be killed in Canada because I had seen the Perpetrator here, no one found no Body so don't believe he's not here.  Need Immigration to move, Amnesty is coming there.  I have no help from here to find money to find help from my condition.  What can I do?  I am alone everyday always anywhere since Canada Children's Aid raped Dwayne Richards and don't bring the kids back.  Urgent!  I had spoken to FBI Reese but I couldn't find him after.  What to do?

416-845-6213/905-606-0216

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2014 05:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Federal-Government-and-Childrens-Aid-Canada-Ward/TorontoMississauga-Ontario/Federal-Government-and-Childrens-Aid-Canada-Ward-Kevin-Yarde-Carolyn-Schiller-Keith-Le-1133967. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Federal Government and Children's Aid Canada Ward

Get a job and get off the public dole...

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

Your whining is typical of those with an entitlement attitude.  NOBODY really owes you anything.