Complaint Review: Federal Grant 202-738-146

• Reported By: Jenn — La Villa Texas
Federal Grant 202-738-146
Internet USA

Federal Grant 202-738-146 Scam of $8,000! DC Washington

I got a call from a "Hazel Walger" saying I qualified for $7,800. I laughed and asked, "is this a scam?" Of course she said no. SO whatever I went with it. She says is a Federal Grant because i pay my bills on time and so on.

I asked what i had to do to get my money. She said to go into a western union and get a form to wire money. I needed my phone, ID, and a $250 deposit. I said okay. She said to call her Senior Manager before I went into the store to guide me through the whole process.

I waited 30 mins to call so that it could seem like I actually drove to Western Union to get my money. Idiots. The man had a Chinese or Indian accent and he tells me not to tell a representative about the money because the Federal Governement and Western Union weren't partnered up or whatever. So then he tells me to get a form to wire money and says go to a corner because noise in the background would make it hard to hear. (I'm faking this situation the whole time and he's falling for it lol.) So i say, "wait a representative is gonna help me fill out the form so i could get my money." He says, "get the form and go outside so i could help you instead."

I pretended to listen to him the whole time and I asked, "why do i have to fill this form outside? I'm gonna ask a representative to help me." And guess what. He hung up. Moral of the story... 202-738-146 Federal Grant, is a dumb SCAM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2013 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Federal-Grant-202-738-146/internet/Federal-Grant-202-738-146-Scam-of-8000-DC-Washington-1049630. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Federal Grant 202-738-146