• Report: #1061988

• Updated: Tue, June 25, 2013

• Reported By: Humair — Hanover Park
Federal Grants
Triple Heights Building Washington , District of Columbia USA

Federal Grants, Grant Money $8,000, $ 7,820; Pay $250 Washington District of Columbia

*Consumer Suggestion: Report them

I received a call again from Federal Grants Office, located in Washington D.C at Triple Heights Building, Independance Blvd, Washington, D.C 20201.  Peter Foster called to give me my Case no. SL202 and wants me to call the grants officer to collect my $8,000 via Western Union.  Once I have paid $250 via Western Union to the Grant officer then I will receive $8,000.

Why Western Union:  Because this is the fastest wau=y to get your money and they want a lock on your location as tere are so many Western Union offices in America.

Why have I been chosen: I have been chosen because I have a clean credit report, no bankruptcies, no criminal record, etc...

It is very interesting to know that the people scamming you know so much about you that they are able to target the people who are hard working and earning an honest living to feed their famialies.  This is the second time I have received this call and I am not sure how to get rid of these people.  The person sound from Africa and they never give you any other information you ask for.

I want this stopped and I am not sure where to begin or end this problem.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2013 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Federal-Grants/Washington-District-of-Columbia-20201/Federal-Grants-Grant-Money-8000-7820-Pay-250-Washington-District-of-Columbia-1061988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Federal Grants

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Report them

AUTHOR: MochaG - ()

You should report them to FTC (www.ftc.gov). If your phone has a caller ID, it would be even better. I doubt that they are located at where they claimed to be because you do not see where they are calling from. It will not stop by itself, so you should help giving the FTC more information about these people. Hopefully, this type of scam will be lighter. There is no way that any type scam is completely gone as long as there are humans...