Complaint Review: Federal Help Online

• Updated: Mon, August 10, 2009

• Reported By:Murfreesboro Tennessee
Federal Help Online
grantresearchguide.com, Internet U.S.A.

Federal Help Online, Someone actually obtained all of my information and visa debit card info and used it to open an account with this so called company in december and they took a little over 460 dollars and change out of my account. When I called several times I was given a confermation number saying the account was canceled and that all of my money would be refunded to me. It was not! Internet

I received a call from Visa Fraud Services about activity that was on my account that they believed was fradulant. They said the name of the company that showed up was Federal Help Online and it had something to with help getting grants. There was a number that showed up and it was 866-698-6743. I called it while sitting at the bank with the investigator and a girl named Valorie told me that the account had been open on December 31 of 08 and said that all of my information had been used to open it. Name, debit card info, address etc.

I had no idea who these people were from adam. I explained my situation and she said if I could send a copy of my police report to the address she provided(support@grantresearchguide.com) that I would be refunded all of my money back. I sent the email and got a return the next day telling me that the address was no good. I called the same phone number and spoke with a male subject that gave me another address of support@hotbusinessmarkets.com.

Again I sent the email with attached copy of police report and again received an email saying that the address I was trying to reach was no good. I tried to call back again, and spoke with a male that sounded like he was in some huge call center and he told me I didnt have the right place and needed to check the number, that they were a customer fraud services center that only takes name information!

I have been totally scammed, what hurts the most was someone hacked into my stuff, used my info and my bank account sufferd. I am the only working to feed 5 people, because of this my bank account went negative in which caused 5 of my bills includeing my house payment to bounce.

Murfreesboro, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2009 05:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Federal-Help-Online/internet/Federal-Help-Online-Someone-actually-obtained-all-of-my-information-and-visa-debit-card-i-478237. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Federal Help Online