Complaint Review: Federal Law Offices Law Firm

• Updated: Fri, April 04, 2014

• Reported By: Dave — Athens Alabama
Federal Law Offices Law Firm
, Select State/Province USA

Federal Law Offices Law Firm Jeff Washington FEDERAL LAW OFFICES, LAW FIRM SCAM!!! Sacramento California

I received a 1:21 second message at 2:49pm on 4/3/2014 from a foreigner who identified himself by the name of Jeff Washington.  He stated he was with the Federal Law Offices Law Firm.  He called me from 916.706.5017 and began by identifying me using my first and last name.  He then quoted my social security number to verify that I was the person he was trying to reach.  He mentioned he needed me to call him the moment I received his message as it pertained to a legal case against me and he then quoted some bogus section, chaper, and subsection I guess, I couldn't understand a word he was saying there at the end.  He accused me of fraud and stated he wanted to speak with me before he contacted homeland security and my employer with this pending matter against me.  He said we needed to discuss the details against me and what the case was all about.

I googled his phone number and found his number was coming from a landline in Sacramento California.

I reported him to this website and my states attorney general.  I will report this also to my local authorities and the Social Security Office (whether the SSO actually helps, who knows?)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2014 05:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Federal-Law-Offices-Law-Firm/Select-StateProvince/Federal-Law-Offices-Law-Firm-Jeff-Washington-FEDERAL-LAW-OFFICES-LAW-FIRM-SCAM-Sacram-1136196. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Federal Law Offices Law Firm