• Report: #1171997

• Reported By: Pamela — Knoxville Tennessee
Federal Mortgage Marketplace
1220 L. Street NW Suite 100-170 Washington, Dist of Columbia USA

Federal Mortgage Marketplace FDA It's a SCAM. They owe me $1300. Washington DC

I got an email from Federal Mortgage Marketplace stating that I was approved for a loan modification.  It was for a big decrease in our Mortgage Payment.  Also debt relief.  $898.06 for the mortgage and $209.23 for debt relief.  I sent him those checks to get started and then changed my mind.  This was in January 2014.  He said my money would be refunded in 60 days.  After 60 days he told me there was a $273 cancellation fee.

I sent them all that money.  They seemed like nice people.  I never saw a dime.  I got a lawyer who wrote a letter but they ignored it.  They won't answer the phone or emails.  I was very stupid dealing with them.

Knoxville, TN

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2014 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Federal-Mortgage-Marketplace/Washington-Dist-of-Columbia-20005/Federal-Mortgage-Marketplace-FDA-Its-a-SCAM-They-owe-me-1300-Washington-DC-1171997. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Federal Mortgage Marketplace