Complaint Review: Federal Pardons Canada

• Updated: Wed, January 09, 2013

• Reported By: James — chemainus British Columbia Canada
Federal Pardons Canada
221-2390 Eglinton Ave E Toronto, Ontario United States of America

Federal Pardons Canada Alex Keeling Took my money for a urgent pardon and waiver. Never delivered. No phone calls e-mails office visits nothing. When I wanted my files and a refund they threaten to press charges against me from them Toronto, Ontario

They took my payment for a pardon and waiver.  Than ceased all contact with me.  Told me lie after lie.

When I had to keep asking for my files and refund because it had guaranteed in their website, they told me a flat out no.  They kept avoiding the issue.  Tried to get me to re apply with a different case worker.

After I had to make it very clear over weeks for my file and refund back, they kept in contact with me.  Only to have them threaten to have me charged by them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2013 08:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Federal-Pardons-Canada/Toronto-Ontario-M1H-3E3/Federal-Pardons-Canada-Alex-Keeling-Took-my-money-for-a-urgent-pardon-and-waiver-Never-994312. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Federal Pardons Canada