Complaint Review: Federal Recycling

• Updated: Wed, April 03, 2013

• Reported By: Jonathan — san diego California
Federal Recycling
6144 Federal Blvd, San Diego, CA, California United States of America

Federal Recycling " Jose Del Olmo " forklift driver rips you off! 6144 Federal Blvd, California

To whom it may concern, On, 04/02/2013 My uncle and I went to Federal Recycling with a truck and trailer loaded with heavy metal, aluminum and some tin.. . we had a lot of metal so we loaded the bins and when it came time to weigh our bins .. I asked the forklift driver " Jose Del Olmo " heavy set dark skin with black mustache hispanic male ,, if I could see the scale on zeros and he responded " I don't have time right now i'm really busy" so i said no i'm the customer and i want to See the scale so he shouted at me ok there you go! and it was on zeros, after he pushed some buttons ?

so this isn't the first time this has happen the last time I was there the same person almost got me I had a truck load of security bars for window that I saved from the dump maybe half a ton I would say and the same person gave me a check for 300 pounds I almost fainted .. I told him there was something wrong and same he shouted at me and said " I don't Know the guys inside are in charge of setting the scales go argue with the so I did I came Inside and showed them my in weight and out weight from the dump run I had just done and I know how Much my truck weighs

so after all was said and they saw the paperwork I got paid for Half a ton. [continued below]....
...... so to all my fellow recycling people be aware and don't let this driver weigh you and ask to see the scale on 0 also on the bottom left corner of the screen there should zeros as well, if anyone want's to talk to me about this please call me at 619. five 81 0872 no problem. . .. oh yeah my uncle and I got 308$ that day because we checked every time he weighed one of our bins .. . he was really mad.. Sincerely,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2013 12:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Federal-Recycling/San-Diego-CA-California-92114/Federal-Recycling-Jose-Del-Olmo-forklift-driver-rips-you-off-6144-Federal-Blvd-Cali-1040217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Federal Recycling