Complaint Review: Federal Resver Bank Of Washington

Nationwide USA
  • Phone: 646-583-2418
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Federal Resver Bank Of Washington John well i receive a call saying that i won a free grant and that the only thing i have to do was send a payment of 310 to them then i receive another call saying i needed to send 500 more dollars so that i can receive the money on my card  Washington DC Nationwide

but after that they made one more call saying that i needed to pay 925 so that would cover the state fees for both cities but i got my cousin to look into it more and she found out that it was a scam and knowing me why would people wont to do people that way knowing that money is hard to come bye these days and that their is so much problems going on know in life but the only thing that i can do is pray that god see fit for that person but he will regret every little thing that was said so that he could get more money out of people but all my trust is in gods hand and hes going to turn it around for my good.

Hey, This has been  something that i have been worried about because for someone to play with a person just to take their money . My thing is im a young person that dnt know much bout scams but I learned this time cause I recieve a call saying that I have won a free grant as long as i send them 310 so i did as they wished but then they called saying that i needed to send 500 more so it started making me think because he told me that if i payed that then the money would be on my card but i recieved another call saying that i needed to pay 925 for taxes in order for me to receive money on to my card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2014 04:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Federal-Resver-Bank-Of-Washington/nationwide/Federal-Resver-Bank-Of-Washington-John-well-i-receive-a-call-saying-that-i-won-a-free-gra-1145777. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Federal Resver Bank Of Washington