Complaint Review: Federal Social Security Disability

• Submitted: Thu, August 06, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, August 06, 2009

• Reported By:Sacramento California
Federal Social Security Disability
1049 N. Academy Blvd Colorado Springs, Colorado U.S.A.

Social Security Disability, Federal Social Security Rip Off Colorado Springs Colorado

In June of 2009, this writer did fill out a required form for Social Security. In particluar it is a "No I do not want Medicare" reply that was sent to me and after a phone call stated that I have to fill it out otherwise Social Security would deduct the premium without my permission.

I filled it out with a "NO" at the proper area and sent it off from the post office. On July 2, 2009 I received a letter that they will decuct a premium of 96.40 and give it to some HMO AH for medicare that I did not want.
I called Social Security and talked to Marie to receive excuses about the work load and other BS. She stated that she would fix it but it would take 60 days. More lies from our federal government.

On July 21, 2009 I received a letter stating the same deduction amount with the same arbritary attitude. I called Social Security and talked to Arlene to no avail. Same federal governemnt lies. Everyone knows, who has dealt with Social Security that IF THEY OVER PAY YOU, THEY EXACT A TIME LIMIT OF LESS THAN 30 DAYS TO PAY AND THEY THREATEN YOU. But if they owe you THEY TAKE THEIR JOLLY TIME AND APPEAR TO BE WORKING FOR THEMSELVES and are not part of the US Federal Governemnt.

I am predicting this: They will not reimburse me the money owed. They will take the arbritary attitude and force me to go in front of a Judge. To wit, they know that will take 6 months and they don't give a !!!!!
To make matters worse. Social Security owes me more money since November of 08 since I was off State Disability at this time. They REFUSE to re-evaluate the amount since they can do what they want.

I have written 3 return receipt letters to Western Program Service Center in Richmond CA requesting information regarding the "Special Formula" used and the amount owed. Again to no avail. Work unit #7 at this address does not answer the phone 24/7. Typical Federal Employee. All and all; I get the message that they work for some already rich HMO that Obama kissed each night before he goes to bed. So the purpose of this complaint is to see if I am right. Will the social security do anything??? We all know the answer to this question!!!

David
Sacramento, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2009 02:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Federal-Social-Security-Disability/Colorado-Springs-Colorado-80909/Social-Security-Disability-Federal-Social-Security-Rip-Off-Colorado-Springs-Colorado-476918. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Federal Social Security Disability