Complaint Review: Federal Solution Center

• Submitted: Mon, July 30, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, July 30, 2007

• Reported By:North Platte Nebraska
Federal Solution Center
1320 State Route 9 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Federal Solution Center ripoff Misled Champlain New York

I applied for a grant to get my teeth fixed back in February 2007 and they took $299.95 out of my account and said in 6 weeks I would recieve a packet to fill out a questionaire, I filled out the questionaire and sent it back in. I talked to someone on the phone and they said I should hear something about 6 weeks that was in May 2007. I have been trying to get them to answer the phone and I get no response for the last 6 weeks.

Fredrick
North Platte, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2007 11:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Federal-Solution-Center/Champlain-New-York-12919/Federal-Solution-Center-ripoff-Misled-Champlain-New-York-264145. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Federal Solution Center