Complaint Review: Federal Warranty Service Corporation

• Updated: Tue, June 24, 2014

• Reported By: Hawkeye1421 — Burlington Washington
Federal Warranty Service Corporation
P.O. Box 1056989 Atlanta GA 30348-5689 Atlanta, Georgia USA

Federal Warranty Service Corporation Purchased an extended service warranty plan to repair a maytag washer. They shceduled appt, never heard from any repair company, never received copy of extended repair plan contract via mail. I have sent letter to cancel, have my account credited still waiting. Called them again today 6 Sep 2013 told to send another letter. I would not recommend this company to anyone, they definetly duped me into buying the extended service plan. Atlanta Georgia

I recently called Maytag on 23 August 2013 to have my washer fixed.  They told ne I would be contacted by a local service repair company, and they let me know what time they would be out there to repair my washer, on monday 26 August 2013, I never got a call. I was also sold an extended service plan, told I would receive the details and contract of the extended service plan in the mail,  never received the plan or contract via mail.  Called them to cancel my extended service plan, they gave me the following address Federal Warranty Service Corporation P.O. Box 105689 Atlanta GA 30348-5689, and told me I had to write them a letter to cancel my extended service plan.  This I did, as of this date it still has not been canceled.

This a very shady practice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2013 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Federal-Warranty-Service-Corporation/Atlanta-Georgia-30348-5689/Federal-Warranty-Service-Corporation-Purchased-an-extended-service-warranty-plan-to-repai-1082274. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Federal Warranty Service Corporation