Complaint Review: Federal grants

• Updated: Wed, February 19, 2014

• Reported By: Martina Aguilar — Dallas Texas
Federal grants
200 independent Washington dc unknown, California USA

Federal grants Ashley walker and a man who goes by the name mike. The woman called and said that i gotten a grant and all I had to do was pay them 300 dollars so that I may receive 7,500 dollars her story was convincing and I fell for her story she told me to wait for a phone call from a man from a high authority,5 minutes later I received the call and he told me that unfortunately I couldn't receive this money unless I gave him 6th dollars more I refused and asked what could I do to get my money back he said I couldn't unless I paid them the 624 dollars and then I tried calling the other number and she never answered my calls or did the other number. ..man that is bad cause that was all the money I had...i thought to myself that I could really use the 7,500 dollars for my family instead I have been ripped off! 200 independent Washington district of columbia

I received a call from 2 women the first asked me to call the woman named Ashley walker and I did she told me that I would be receiving $7,500 for a grant of course I believed her because I had already gotten grants for school before I was asked to purchase a green dot card and deposit $300 so that I may receive 7,500 dollars once I did that she then asked me to wait for a transaction number she then gave me a what I believe to have been a tracking number once I got the number she then said I would receive a phone call from a man named who was in a high authority to process my paper work so after waiting on the phone a while he said I needed to send $624 to receive the 7,500 dollars so I got upset and asked if I could get my money back he said no and hung the phone on me. Now I am broke nono $300 and most definitely no 7,500 dollars. Please help me get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2014 11:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Federal-grants/unknown-California/Federal-grants-Ashley-walker-and-a-man-who-goes-by-the-name-mike-The-woman-called-and-sa-1124685. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Federal grants