Complaint Review: Federal legislation department of unsecured loans

• Submitted: Thu, May 16, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, May 16, 2013

• Reported By: Beth — Phoenix Arizona
Federal legislation department of unsecured loans
Austin, Texas USA
  • Phone: 1-877-400-0344
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Federal legislation department of unsecured loans Called and used the same lines they used on someone else! Austin Texas

Goodafternoon! Well...My first report was filed last night and I was amazed someone would do this to do people.  As it turns out I have lost 25 hours at my job because of this, my mom almost gave me the money and partner keeps getting calls.  The guy called again last night and asked for me again and when she said that you have the wrong number and questioned him, he hung up like he did to me.  I did forget to say that the lady who answers uses the same line that this a federal attorneys office and he handles several cases a day.  I have read and printed so many reports on this guy and want to file with someone.  Please keep in mind through all this and what this company has done I have lost about 25 hours or more at my job because of the idiot.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2013 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Federal-legislation-department-of-unsecured-loans/Austin-Texas/Federal-legislation-department-of-unsecured-loans-Called-and-used-the-same-lines-they-us-1051421. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Federal legislation department of unsecured loans