Complaint Review: Federated Financial

• Submitted: Sun, October 21, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, October 21, 2007

• Reported By:Idaho Falls Idaho
Federated Financial
3275 W. Hillsboro Boulevard, Suite 110 Deerfield Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Federated Financial No Reciepts -No Reports of Paid Accounts Deerfield Beach Florida

I was guarenteed by Lind Finch of Federated Finacial that my loan from EdFund of California was paid off years ago. Now I am being harrased by EdFund of California. Below is the most recent letter to them.
*********************************
1. I am UNEMPLOYED.
2 Because I am UNEMPLOYED THERE ARE NO WAGES TO ATTACH.
3. I was GUARENTEED THAT THESE LOANS WERE PAID IN FULL.
4. Linda Finch, an employee of Federated Financial the debt consolidation service I was going through several years ago, NEVER HAD THE COURTESY TO SEND ME A CONFIRMATION OF THE PAYMENT OF THE DEBT. SHE ONLY TOLD ME VERBALLY WHEN I CALLED HER. The business, Federated Financial, NEVER HAD THE BUSINESS SENCE TO SEND ME A CONFIRMATION LETTER EITHER.
5. At NO TIME did they MAIL ME ANYTHING that explained where the money went to that they collected from me every month.
6. Because I had NO PROOF of what they paid off I was forced to file for bankruptcy the day I left California. Something they assured me I would not have to do.
7. They did send me something over my fax once. I have no idea what it was as it was encoded and had many water stains on it. That is the only thing that I have received and I have no idea what it is. I NEVER received a receipt for the money they took every month.

Enclosed you will find additional papers I have found concerning Federated Financialone from a law office. I assure that if you want payment you go after the employee that assured me the loan was paid off, or the business who should take responsibility for what their employees say.

Federated Financial is REPORTEDLY under FEDERAL INVESTIGATION.
Federated Financial, according to the enclosed report, takes other peoples money and DOES NOT pay bills as promised.
Federated Financial, according to the enclosed report, DOES NOT GIVE ANYONE RECIEPTS.
Federated Financial, according to the enclosed report, HAS HAD FRAUD FILED AGAINST THEM.

Ann
Idaho Falls, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2007 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Federated-Financial/Deerfield-Beach-Florida-33442/Federated-Financial-No-Reciepts-No-Reports-of-Paid-Accounts-Deerfield-Beach-Florida-280097. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Federated Financial