• Report: #161912

• Submitted: Mon, October 24, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, November 10, 2005

• Reported By:Mankato Minnesota
Federated Financial
3275 W. Hillsboro Blvd. Suite 110 Deerfield Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Federated Financial ripoff, lied, poor customer service, owes me money Deerfield Beach Florida

*Consumer Comment: Heather, can we see the check?

*Consumer Suggestion: I have received my check

I paid off all of my debt in less than a year and I was supposed to get a check in the mail for finishing the program and I have yet to see it. They keep telling me they are going to send it out and they never do. This has been going on for months. Now I have noticed that their website is down and their phone number is not working. If anyone could help me please let me know.

Heather
Mankato, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2005 02:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Federated-Financial/Deerfield-Beach-Florida-33442/Federated-Financial-ripoff-lied-poor-customer-service-owes-me-money-Deerfield-Beach-Flo-161912. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Federated Financial

Heather, can we see the check?

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

How wonderful that you were able to get your money back from Federated Financial.

Can you upload a scan of it so the rest of us can see it, too? Or, I'm sure you could FAX it to Rip-off Report today, from a Mankato Minnesota phone number, so we can verify you are the one sending the check. And, if you delay we all know the real deal.

We can all just imagine you, like many others you must have been forced to make a positive comment or they will make sure you have to deal with ruined credit forever. Here is the FAX number for Rip-off Report 425-799-9729. I'm sure you will need to ask them to post that to your Rip-off Report and give them your phone number for verification.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

I have received my check

AUTHOR: Heather - (U.S.A.)

I have finally received my check. Federated Financial was slow to give me my money but they finally did. I just received the check today. They were also closed due to the hurricane and that was why the website and phones didn't work.