Complaint Review: Federated Financial/Coleman Law Offices/Deerfield Beach Florida-Liars & Thieves!

• Submitted: Wed, February 27, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, February 27, 2008

• Reported By:Columbus Georgia
Deerfield Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Federated Financial/Coleman Law Offices/-Liars & Thieves! Ripoff, Debt Consolidation, Liars, Theives Deerfield Beach Florida

I signed up for debt consolidation with Coleman Law Offices/Federated Financial out of Deerfield Beach Florida. I decided that I would take a pro-active step to restoring my credit, and paying off my debt.

This was a bad move.

I spoke to a gentleman who was very nice in the beginning and he stated that he would be handling my complete file from start to finish. I started getting statements in the mail showing that my credit card amount owed had gone UP and not DOWN.... it also showed that of the payment the creditor was receiving- only $10 was going towards the actual payment of the creditor! This didn't even pay the minimum due each month!

I called later and spoke to a woman who advised me that Gary - who I'd been working with had passed my file off to her for handling. I told her that Gary stated he would take care of me from start to finish- and she snapped and told me that she would now be handling my file.

At that point I told her that nothing was getting paid correctly and she advised me to allow a few months for the changes to occur.

I contacted the creditor - Chase Manhattan Banks, and they advised me that they were only receiving $10.00 from the consolidated credit group- and that they would need more to lower my debt.

I contacted Federated Financial/Coleman Law Offices again and got the same rude lady again who advised me that she would be handling my file. I told her to cancel all of my debt consolidation with Federated Financial effective immediately or I will sue them and report them to the Better Business Bureau.

They quickly stopped automatic deductions from my bank account and I have not heard a peep from them since.

Also- after speaking with my creditors- the creditors themselves, offered me better deals to eliminate my debt, and I am now debt-free. No thanks to Coleman Law Offices who ended up costing me around $1,000 extra dollars in fees.

Don't do business with them!! They seem legitimate, but they are really fraudulent.

If anyone is considering filing a class-action lawsuit against them- please count me in!

Debt free for one year and counting!

Melodramaticmel
Columbus, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2008 10:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Federated-FinancialColeman-Law-OfficesDeerfield-Beach-Florida-Liars-Thieves/Deerfield-Beach-Florida/Federated-FinancialColeman-Law-Offices-Liars-Thieves-Ripoff-Debt-Consolidation-Liar-312525. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Federated Financial/Coleman Law Offices/Deerfield Beach Florida-Liars & Thieves!

drugs