Complaint Review: Fedex Ground - Home Delivery

• Submitted: Fri, July 06, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, July 06, 2007

• Reported By:smyrna Georgia
Fedex Ground - Home Delivery
1675 Airport Rd. Kennesaw, Georgia U.S.A.

Fedex Ground - Home Delivery Driver Fedex Driver returned two packages to the Ebay shippers and marked them as "Shipment refused" on the tracking info. This was impossible because no one was there at the time of delivery and no door tag was left. Kennesaw Georgia

A Fedex Driver returned two packages from Ebay shippers and marked them as "Shipment refused" on the tracking info. This was impossible because I was not there at the time of delivery -nor anyone else. No door tag was left.

While trying to stop the return of the first shipment I found a 2nd shipment had been sent by Fedex Home Delivery and it was being returned because it was "refused" I was able to get some help from customer service to stop the return and they delivered the 2nd pkg.

Customer service treated me like DS on the attempt to stop the return on the 1st pkg. They actually believed I had refused the shipment. The only way I got the 2nd pkg back was because I had the Kennesaw Ga phone number and got some personal help from an apparent learned employee there.

Subsequent emails from Fedex CS advised to contact the shipper for a reshipment.

I then emailed and wrote:
"I do not have my water heater. I have not received an explanation of why your deliveryman incorrectly marked it REFUSED at 1216 Concord Rd. Smyrna Ga 30080 and sent it back to Miami. This will not go away. You shifted this to several different representatives so far - they all apologized.- thank you very much - but no one there yet has got the sense or authority to get my shipment back to me. This is the last you will hear from me. The corporate offices will be the next contacts, then Ebay, the newpapers, Readers Digest , and the Ripoff web site. You are not just jerking my chain - this poor service is jerking your chain. I may even short sell your stock.'

Fedex Customer service (CS) didn't respond. I can't blame them. They can't admit fault. They can't deliver either.

Jim
smyrna, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2007 05:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fedex-Ground-Home-Delivery/Kennesaw-Georgia-30044/Fedex-Ground-Home-Delivery-Driver-Fedex-Driver-returned-two-packages-to-the-Ebay-shipper-259182. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fedex Ground - Home Delivery