Complaint Review: Fedex Refund Recovery

• Updated: Wed, October 08, 2003

• Reported By:Reardan Washington
Fedex Refund Recovery
http://www.linkmembers.net/fedex/ Nationwide U.S.A.

Fedex Refund Recovery ripoff/scam took my money and didn't send promised software/web add gone Internet

I ordered the promised software to start my home based business, and didn't recieved the software to start. Tried to locate the web address so that I could ask why I didn't get the package and the web address is not there. I paid $39.95. I was really excited to start the Fedex Refund Recovery program and am upset that it is a scam.

Reardan, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2003 09:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fedex-Refund-Recovery/nationwide/Fedex-Refund-Recovery-ripoffscam-took-my-money-and-didnt-send-promised-softwareweb-add-68580. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fedex Refund Recovery