Complaint Review: Fedex Refunds

• Updated: Sat, October 11, 2003

• Reported By:Lake Ariel Pennsylvania
Fedex Refunds
freeweb@net-member.com Internet U.S.A.

Fedex ripoff used my charge card got charged and never got any info called freeweb and ended up here help!!!! Internet Internet

I thought this was a wonderful way to work at home. When I didn't receive anything mail wise, I called freeweb and they had me type in Linkmemberd.net/Fedex.. This is what came up and I am out my 39.95!! I am really upset as that money is needed elsewhere if it is not going to help me make money.

Sandra
Lake Ariel, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2003 09:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fedex-Refunds/internet/Fedex-ripoff-used-my-charge-card-got-charged-and-never-got-any-info-called-freeweb-and-end-68833. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fedex Refunds