Complaint Review: Fedex

• Updated: Sat, April 13, 2013

• Reported By: DS — Fulton New York
Fedex
Memphis, Tennessee United States of America

Fedex Treated poorly unprofessionally and didn't care once I brought this to drivers attention Memphis, Tennessee

tracking # 306249215034603.

Very angry held hostage waiting around all day. Could not take my pills to sleep. or even take a shower. I will request any business I do biz with to only use UPS from now on, unless you tell me how to request only a one hour window. UPS is here in the 11AM hour only!!! I need a response pronto. And you really oughta reprimand the driver today. he didn't even apologize.

When I inquired if I could narrow down a hour for delivery, he said whenever he felt like delivering. I pressed further the guy had a horrible attitude problem, he said because he lives in my town he decided on doing it last.

I am sick and tired of being taken advantage of. I am disabled and could not take any my pain pills due to this nightmare. I said to the driver I will never do business with your company again, nor will I do business with anyone who uses your service either. UPS comes between 11-1145 AM anyday they deliver. You should be ashamed of your delivery service causing me additional anxiety. I already suffer from an anxiety disorder, Fedex made this the biggest nighytmare ever!!!!

I not only want an apology but compensation for this mess they caused. The complete refund of all shipping charges to me not the business who sent me my package, and whatever else they want to give me! If this isnt resolved, I will plaster it on my facebook page tell everyone I know, and consider giving it coverage on my you tube ch.

I want this to go to the president CEO of Fedex, I am hoping he cares enough to make it right. Maybe he isn't aware of how rude and late his drivers are. I really think fedex should fire the driver who delivered to me tonight. He never made me so mad. I thought if I explained my disgust he'd care enough to tell me how to resolve it, but he didn't give a f... the company ecollegepc.com sent the package from St Louis Mo on Wed, I got it after 530 PM Sat. God I hope the ceo cares about this matter!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2013 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fedex/Memphis-Tennessee-/Fedex-Treated-poorly-unprofessionally-and-didnt-care-once-I-brought-this-to-drivers-atte-1043046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fedex