Complaint Review: Fedex

• Submitted: Mon, February 09, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, February 09, 2009

• Reported By:Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Fedex
www.fedex.com Philadelphia, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Fedex LOST MY PACKAGE!!!!! Philadelphia Pennsylvania

Well, Fedex decides to just leave my package sitting by my doorstep. Mind you this is a required item for work and I live in an apartment complex!? So now they are saying it was delivered but I do not have the item that I need for work! I filed the complaint early today and all I got was a little voicemail saying "it shows that we delivered but if you have any questions please call us". Yeah, my question is what are you going to do to replace the item that you carelessly left sitting around!?

Stykerforce
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2009 11:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fedex/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19153/Fedex-LOST-MY-PACKAGE-Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-422286. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fedex