Complaint Review: Fedex

• Submitted: Wed, July 09, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, July 09, 2014

• Reported By: anotherangrycustomer — Dallas Texas
, Select State/Province USA

Fedex Disregarded instructions: package thrown to dogs and ants Dallas, TX Dallas/TX

Ordered RENTAL books from Amazon for my college courses. Recieved an email that my package was delivered and that's when the nightmare began. First, I wrote specific instructions to leave my package at the backdoor because we have dogs fenced in at our front door. They completely ignored that so I went to the front to see where it was. I checked the mailbox, by our cars, under the mailbox and then noticed the dogs crowded around something and barking. I was horrified to find my package was thrown over the fence to the dogs!!!!!!! Second, I got them to leave the package alone and went in only to discover that it was thrown into a pile of ants!

I will never use Amazon again if they don't change this! Fedex needs to hire drivers with some d**n common sense at least. Terrible.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2014 01:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fedex/Select-StateProvince/Fedex-Disregarded-instructions-package-thrown-to-dogs-and-ants-Dallas-TX-DallasTX-1160783. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fedex