Complaint Review: Fedex

• Submitted: Wed, June 01, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, June 01, 2011

• Reported By: Doris — St. Louis Missouri United States of America
Fedex

Fedex Federal Express I filled out a job application on-line and the company asked the year I graduated college. I went to community college back in 1974 so therefore the company can figure out my age by asking that quest, Internet

I applied for a job with Fedex on-line.  The company asked what year I graduated college, having only gone to community college in 1974, it was easy to figure out my age.

I feel my rights were violated. It is hard enough for people to find jobs today. This is the company's way of weeding out people without asking their age.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2011 10:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fedex/internet/Fedex-Federal-Express-I-filled-out-a-job-application-on-line-and-the-company-asked-the-yea-735531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fedex