Complaint Review: Fedex

• Updated: Wed, November 05, 2008

• Reported By:mount vernon Kentucky
Fedex
Nationwide U.S.A.

Fedex ripoff, if it is gonna be shipped by fedex dont buy it! Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: Fed ex is horrible, may as well get a monkey to deliver your stuff...

*Consumer Comment: I'm with you Doug...I gave up on FedEx a long time ago.

*Consumer Suggestion: Yeah, uh-huh, right

*Consumer Comment: Fedex can good or bad

*Consumer Comment: Your rebuttals to this person are mean, and hateful.

*Consumer Comment: What was ordered?

*Consumer Suggestion: Wow---now it's FED-EX huh?

*Consumer Comment: fed ex, huh...

thanks too fedex i ordered a product over the inernet and fedex deliverd it too the wrong place. i am still fighting too get my money back due too fedex. i cant believe they just drop off a package any where and not have a person sighn for it so that person can be tracked down. i am a disabled person and boy has this really stressed me out alot. i have been tryin too get my money back since 9/16/05. i got a call from fedex wanting too hear my side of the story and verify it from the mgr and he did not even seem too care. dont let this happen too you. if it is gonna be shipped by fedex dont buy it

Matthew
mount vernon, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2005 05:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fedex/nationwide/Fedex-ripoff-if-it-is-gonna-be-shipped-by-fedex-dont-buy-it-Nationwide-160540. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fedex

AUTHOR: Jen - (U.S.A.)

The monkey would do a better job! The customer service is a joke, the experience you had with the manager not caring must be typical, that's the same thing they did to us, call them to complain about an idiot driver, they stall and then when they do call (after you repeatedly call them several times), they don't care and nothing gets done about it.

I am never dealing with them again, they black listed us and won't deliver packages (like how would we notice, they don't give them to us anyway, they give them to our neighbor who is a criminal!) because we *complained* too many times about the totally inept driver.

Avoid FED EX like the plague! I won't do business with a company that ships only through fed ex. A shame too, but it's not worth the hassle and expense and lost packages, or having to drive up to their shipping facility 30 miles away! Talk about a crappy deal.

AUTHOR: Jen - (U.S.A.)

I'm with you Doug...I gave up on FedEx a long time ago.

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

The USPS is the best choice for anything within the 48-US states up to about 8 lbs.

Then I use the brown shirts for heavier stuff. I would rather give a fellow Teamster my money than some scab at FedEx.

FedEx is a crappy place to work and it shows in the quality of service you get from them.

I don't do business with anyone who uses only FedEx as a shipping option. I will pay more to shop with someone else.

No FedEx for me.

#6 Consumer Suggestion

Yeah, uh-huh, right

AUTHOR: Doug - (U.S.A.)

I have also had problems with Fed Ex. (If you think their deliveries have issues, try getting a bill corrected!)

The various managers I complained to did, in fact, react as if I was some idiot wasting their time -- until the president of the company got notified of the lawsuit I was preparing to file. Then, a careful review of my facts by a senior executive produced a solution -- in part. They did resolve the specific matter (a small billing error) that had started the trouble. They did not, as far as I could tell, address the indifference and arrogance that got them there.

So, as this one responder posted, I came away with the impression that their reaction was, "Yeah, uh-huh, I see, you're a moron." Apparently they haven't noticed one other little thing I did, without much effort to bring it to their attention: I stopped using Fed Ex and advised a number of friends and colleagues to do the same, and told them why.

It's been a couple of years now, and in that time I estimate I've cost Fed Ex several thousand dollars worth of business.

So who looks stupid now?

With or without the Queen's English, the original poster (Matthew) was 100 percent right: if they treat you badly, insist that your vendors ship with someone else! And spread the word!

Fedex can good or bad

AUTHOR: Joshua - (U.S.A.)

I bought something online and had it delivered by Fedex Express, it came the next day, twice I bought something in another city, not too far away, I was pleased, next day service.

Now when I buy something tracking and confirm writes it here in my town, it came next day, now they don't deliver, track and confirm writes, at local facility - not due for delivery, then on vehicle for delivery - skipped - not due for delivery, its still there 10 miles from my house, because they won't deliver until that day they put on the paper happens, I asked why this strange thing, they write, the buyer, said to, I did not.

Next time, I bought something in the midwest and when I checked track and confirm that it was here in town, I waited near the door or the kitchen, it was in plain sight of the front window, I was sure to be aware of them, no one came and 3 times it wrote no one home, I saw no one go by the window, I saw no one come to the house, I had the company call to get them to come, then they came.

Your rebuttals to this person are mean, and hateful.

AUTHOR: Deborah - (U.S.A.)

Sounds like a bunch of narcissistic, egotistic people replying to this post.If you don't have anything better to do than make people feel bad about writing in about how they got ripped off, maybe you should go back to your mirror gazing. I'm sure you spend plenty of time there looking at yourselves, thinking of how much better you think you are, than everyone else. So you can spell better than this person. Big deal! Maybe you should work on your rude, and hateful attitudes. Might make you a better person. Not going to hold my breath, though.

What was ordered?

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

I hope it was "Hooked on Phonics". Your spelling and grammar are an abomination. If you wrote the address in the form you filled out online, I am sure that is the reason nobody knows who or where you are. Learn to spell.

#10 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Jenifer - (U.S.A.)

Just find it amusing that earlier it was also the United States Postal Service...why don't you get on who's fault it really was-----yours for providing a PO Box for package elivery....duh!!!!!

#11 Consumer Suggestion

#12 Consumer Suggestion

fed ex, huh...

AUTHOR: Donald - (U.S.A.)

you want the world to not use fedex anymore, huh.. cause they lost your package... having trouble getting your money back... manager "didn't seem too care" i see.

uh huh... yep...

did the manager kinda act like this post? kinda like you were wasting peoples time?

uh huh... i see.