Complaint Review: Fedgrantusa.com

• Submitted: Thu, May 28, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, June 11, 2009

• Reported By:Mariposa California
Unknown Internet U.S.A.

Fedgrantusa.com Fraud, money rip off, no "free CD" sent, $39.95 times nine months and counting Internet

*Author of original report: FEDGRANTSUSA.COM

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

For nine months now, FEDGRANTUSA.COM has been ripping off $39.95 a month from my checking account. This all apparently stems from an advertisement for Disabled American Veterans CD for Grants that was "FREE". The bank for some reason is unable to stop it. No answer has come from ANY of my attempts to write to the company, email or otherwise.
If anyone has ANY OTHER INFORMATION on this company, and would like to joint the FEDERAL CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT that I am putting together with the Attorney General's Office of the United States (one of several investigating authorities looking into this crap) Please email me at the address in this report.

Steven Mariposa, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2009 03:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fedgrantusacom/internet/Fedgrantusacom-Fraud-money-rip-off-no-free-CD-sent-3995-times-nine-months-and-coun-456267. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fedgrantusa.com

AUTHOR: Steven m. kuryla - (U.S.A.)

I received ONE email from FEDGRANTSUSA.COM informing me that ONE reimbursement was going to be made to my bank account. NOT EVEN CLOSE TO THE FULL AMOUNT THAT WAS TAKEN. I have filed a formal FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION COMPLAINT, and intend to follow up with a Class Action Lawsuit and Civil Litigation to pursue these individuals.

If I do not receive the entire remaining money within 72 hours, 20/20, 60 Minutes and the Oprah show are going to combine with print media to expose these people and what they are doing to Americans.

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Customer Service Administrator - (U.S.A.)

I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the services you've been receiving from our company.

There are no commitments with the free product - however, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated several times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation email we sent and it is also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer.

We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the services and see the value for themselves before they are billed. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date, depending on which bonuses apply.

We would not have charged you had you called customer service and canceled during the trial period - it is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer.
To try and avoid any misunderstandings, the Terms and Disclosures are posted directly on the sales page where you input your credit card information - just below the "Submit" Button.

We have located an account for Steven, canceled the account entirely, and have issued a courtesy refund for this months charges as it appears there may have been a misunderstanding about what he was enrolling in when he placed his order online.

Steven, If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Customer Service at 1-866-396-5694 and they will happily assist you.

If for some reason you would like to discuss any additional issues, you may contact me directly at 435-773-1795, or you may email me at customerservice@cshelp.org, and I will promptly assist you.

If you are another customer reading this and you have tried customer service and feel that we have failed you, or feel you were mistreated in any way, please call me directly at the number above or the customer service email and I will be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Online Customer Support