Complaint Review: Fee Affiliate System

• Submitted: Thu, April 25, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 25, 2013

• Reported By: Vonnie65 — Harvest Alabama
Fee Affiliate System

Fee Affiliate System Exclusive Affiliate Network My Affiliate Partner Id # is: 7987897. I am requesting a refund of $118.50. I could not download DesktopLightning software. PLUS I was told I would have to pay for customer support on top of that. Internet

*Consumer Comment: I Was Warned!

The old saying holds true, "If something is touted as being too good to be true, it probably is.  My initial contact was through Free Affiliate System.

With each page, there was the claim that I would be paid $100 if I did not make money in the first 48 hours.  With each page, there was also some type of fee associated with each service needed to build a money making website.

I was told to choose a domain name using Purly Hosting.  If I already had a domain name, it could be transferred.  I was charged $14.95 for a website I already owned.

In order to start making money, I had to download Desktop Lightning software.  I could not download Desktop Lightning software.

When I requested help, I was told to contact Bobby B! of Free Affiliate System.Com.  I was taken to a page that informed me my chances of fast action were slim to none if I requested free help.

My ticket would get prompt response if I paid for Customer Support.  I decided these crooks would get no more of my hard earned cash so I requested the free support.

Today, I received emails telling me I had check waiting and to click on a link.  When I clicked on the link - no check - just the same video that sucked me in last night.

When I looked at my bank account, a payment was pending.  I again contacted Customer Support to request release of my money.

When I attempt to unsubscribe from the service, I get a message "This link is no longer valid."  This "free" system cost me $118.50.  I also cannot use my laptop after requesting a refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 09:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fee-Affiliate-System/internet/Fee-Affiliate-System-Exclusive-Affiliate-Network-My-Affiliate-Partner-Id-is-7987897-I-1046317. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fee Affiliate System

I Was Warned!

AUTHOR: DiamondX - ()

A couple of months ago I almost purchased DeskTop Lighting, but I got a pop up box from my internet security that their site was corrupted and for me not to downloan.  glad I didn't.  Hope it works out for you.  take care.