Complaint Review: FeeReliefNow.com

• Updated: Mon, August 29, 2011

• Reported By: ANDREWJ — LAS VEGAS United States of America
FeeReliefNow.com

FeeReliefNow.com TIMESHARE SCAM!! Internet

Do not go to FeeReliefNow.com because that timeshare site is a scam!!... I listed my timeshare with Fee Releif Now. I was told that it would sell fast because we owned a holiday week. It has sat on the market for over a year now with sever price reductions. We were told that we could get a refund. What they faild to tell us was you had to do it within three days of signing up. After learning about the lawsuits coming down on timeshare resellers I contacted my bank to see if I could contest the charge. Since they are not licensed they cannot legally present me with an offer. My bank told me that since it has been so long that they can't help me and that I need to take it up with Fee Releif Now. I called for the second time to ask for a refund and alas they refused to refund me my money. DO NOT USE THIS SITE -ITS A SCAM!! THEY JUST TAKE YOUR MONEY AND THEN MOVE ON TO THE NEXT VICTIM!!!
-Andrew J.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2011 08:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FeeReliefNowcom/internet/FeeReliefNowcom-TIMESHARE-SCAM-Internet-770715. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FeeReliefNow.com