Complaint Review: Feel Clean Healthy

• Updated: Wed, May 29, 2013

• Reported By: Not a Happy Consumer in N. California — Upper Lake California
Feel Clean Healthy
Internet USA

Feel Clean Healthy Sent 5 bottles of Garcinia Cambogia & Billed me after I called to CANCEL order the same day Internet

I was online watching a Dr Oz video about this new diet pill called Garcinia Cambogia Extract. I went to website an ordered a special promotion buy 3 bottles & get 2 free + free shipping for $39.99 total. When I entered all of my information to pay & have it shipped to me, thr total was 99.99.

I did not ok the charge but called them to CANCEL the order right away but I was told that it was already being shipped & I could not cancel the order. I threathened to call BBB & Consumer Affairs to report them of fraud for misleading advertising.

They then offered to reduce the price to $79.99 but I said NO, just cancel the order. I was then told that if I canceled the order I would still be charged $100.00 for the shipping.

I then contacted my bank which was on a Friday & my bank told me that it was already pending & for me to call back on Monday to see if it went thru. In the meantime they canceled my debit card & issued me a new one.

It was taken out of my account & I have a letter that I have to fill out to dispute the charge from my bank. I received the 5 bottles on Monday the 13th by mail & my bank told me to hold onto them but do not open them. If I have to send them back & pay for shipping keep all receipts so they can also collect for that.

In the meantime, I am out the $99.99 until this is resolved. I truly hope this type of scam stops & they are punished. There should be strickter laws for websites like this. I wonder if Dr. Oz knows what is happening with the use of his name & show?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2013 11:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Feel-Clean-Healthy/internet/Feel-Clean-Healthy-Sent-5-bottles-of-Garcinia-Cambogia-amp-Billed-me-after-I-called-to-1054556. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Feel Clean Healthy