Complaint Review: Feel the Buzz

• Updated: Thu, November 01, 2012

• Reported By: Ellen — Livermore California United States of America
Feel the Buzz

Feel the Buzz Adult toys Internet, Internet

*Author of original report: update for feel the buzz

*Author of original report: Feel the buzz update

My boyfriend and I saw a late night commercial advertising an adult toy that would enhance your "lovemaking". We found the site on our PC and read up on this nifty gadget. The price advertised was $69.99 with free S and H. No batteries needed as this little puppy was "rechargable in its case".

ftAfter reading all about  features, how it works, testimonials, and FAQs I happened to stumble pon upon Money-back guarantees/Return Policy. In this understated paragraph it mentioned a price of $129.99 with free S and H.

I I decided to call the number and of course found that the correct price was 129.99. Every page on this site said $69.99 in bold pink letters at least twice per page. The gal I spoke to studdered out something about only paying $30.00 today then $100.00 after 30 days. I thanked her for her time and hung-up. I was angered by this as it seemed pretty shady if not downright fraudulent.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2012 07:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Feel-the-Buzz/internet/Feel-the-Buzz-Adult-toys-Internet-Internet-961430. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Feel the Buzz

update for feel the buzz

AUTHOR: Ellen - (USA)

Since my post I have received a call from Steve, a representative for the company. He took the time to find and contacted me and explained the higher price for the item I was interested in was in error and the lower price of 69.99 was correct. The business is in its infancy and both prices were discussed and there waiting to see which price catches the market.

The commercial on late night TV was the first time advertising the product. Steve asked for my input and apologized for the error on the web site. He stressed that he was on the up and up and was not trying to get a different fraudulently.

teve was respectful of me during our conversation and had great PR skills. I wish more businesses had a person like him because he truly seemed to care about me as a consumer.

Eekato@comcast .net   Livermore, CA.

Feel the buzz update

AUTHOR: Ellen - (USA)

I received a call from Steve, a representative from Feel the buzz on a product being sold from this company. My complaint was because prices on the item Bee2gethervibe were in dispute. One page said $69.99 and the other was $129.99. The second price was wrong.

Steve was kind enough to call me with the correct information on the product and explained that the product was in its infancy and that the commercial on late night TV was its first showing.

The product was a success and is on back order.  It should be in around Christmas. Yea! After that call I decided to try out the product after all.  Steve was on the ball and its people like him whom care about the consumer that make or break a company. Thanks to Steve the confusion on the price will be ratified.