Complaint Review: Fein, Such, Kahn & Shepard, LLC

• Updated: Fri, August 23, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Netcong New Jersey
Fein, Such, Kahn & Shepard, LLC
7 Century Drive, Suite 201 Parsippany, New Jersey USA

Fein, Such, Kahn & Shepard, LLC Baxter Financial, LLC The company is trying to steal money that doesn't belong to them! It's my husband's severance pay Parsippany New Jersey

Fein, Such, Kahn & Shepard having been trying to get money out of me for the past 3 years.  When ever I try to contact someone there, you get a voice mail message stating that if you want any kind of information you need to send a fax stating exactly what you want.  Not many people own a fax machine & I am not going to pay money to send one.  Right now I am fighting with them about an supposed account from 11 years ago, that to my knowledge I don't remember opening up an account with said company Baxter Financial, LLC.  When I looked them up online it comes up as a Mortgage Company!  I have never in my life gotten a Mortgage I only rent places that I have live because I know my credit itsn't good.  Also the number that is listed for Baxter Financial is the same phone number as Fein, Such, Kahn & Shepard! (973) 538-4700! How ironic is that!  There is money now levied on my Husband's and My Bank account however the money they are stealing is my Husband's severance pay from his last job of 30 years.  I think this is so wrong & I won't to know how these idiots sleep at night knowing that people are struggling to make ends meet, I lost my job 3 weeks ago because they closed the doors & its been difficult finding something else, my husband had to take a huge pay cut on his job so that mony that is levied was money we need to get our cars fixed, pay bills with & just survive.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2013 08:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fein-Such-Kahn-Shepard-LLC/Parsippany-New-Jersey-07054/Fein-Such-Kahn-Shepard-LLC-Baxter-Financial-LLC-The-company-is-trying-to-steal-mone-1078376. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fein, Such, Kahn & Shepard, LLC