Complaint Review: Felicia Cline

• Updated: Tue, August 02, 2011

• Reported By: 25130 — Madison West Virginia United States of America
Felicia Cline
RR4 BOX 66 LOT Princeton, West Virginia United States of America

Felicia Cline Scammed me into shipping her items, and told me MO was in mail....never Rcvd Princeton, West Virginia

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Rebuttal

On Facebook, the individual contacted me about clothing I have forsale. The total was 75.00, plus shipping of 7.95. I shipped the items, and she told me the Money order was in the mail, this has been over a week ago. I then happen to stumble across where she has scammed 1000 of people, and now I am afraid I am one of her victims. I know its not a huge amount of money, but I trusted her, and she lied to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2011 11:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Felicia-Cline/Princeton-West-Virginia-/Felicia-Cline-Scammed-me-into-shipping-her-items-and-told-me-MO-was-in-mailnever-Rcv-756947. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Felicia Cline

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Rebuttal

AUTHOR: notknown - (United States of America)

I told the person i would send all the stuff back to them and they failed to cooperate and told me no that they wanted the money by Friday and that would only allow me 2 days to get it to the post office and get it to them which was not going to happen.