Complaint Review: Femings Ultimate Garage

• Updated: Tue, July 16, 2013

• Reported By: Bojoe — simi valley California
Femings Ultimate Garage
1400 Rockville Pike Rockville, MD20852 Rockville, Maryland USA

Femings Ultimate Garage I've been recieving Video's in my e-mail for several years. Car, 55 Chevy sent to e-mail stated Show Quality Rockville Maryland

I'd been recieving Video's from Flemings for, i'd say? about 5 years maybe more? One day in July 2012 I recieved an email Video of a 55 Chevy Belair. Bidding already in process I went ahead and bid. The car looked so nice in the Video and I always wanted a 55 I bid!  I won the car! ...But then I had a gut feeling to have it inspected?  I had the car inspected and it was quite different than the what the Video statedr showed? The Video stated the car was Show Quality!  I ask for my money back but they contended I should have read their requirements on their web-site and should have had the car inspected before I bid? I explained that I didn't have time? All I recieved was a Video of the car in my email already in process! I then requested that they sell the car that I didn't want it! After reviewing their requirements, I realized that I couldn't buy the car? Their policy was you have two days to refuse the car and five days to get it back to Flemings! With a little math I realised that there was no way I could get the car back to Maryland from California with-in 5 days! These people have it all worked out? I even made a statment to the sales guy that I would turn him into ebay? He said that if I ruined his rep he would sue my ass off! He stated that if you refuse a car, you half to purchase one of equal value or more? So! not knowing what to do and not wanting to be sued, I spend another 5000+ to bring a car back! There's alot more to this story? Alot more?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2013 10:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Femings-Ultimate-Garage/Rockville-Maryland-20852/Femings-Ultimate-Garage-Ive-been-recieving-Videos-in-my-e-mail-for-several-years-Car-1067612. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Femings Ultimate Garage