Complaint Review: Fenixsupport.com

• Submitted: Wed, November 28, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 28, 2012

• Reported By: Kay — Little Elm Texas United States of America
Fenixsupport.com

Fenixsupport.com GEMVSUPPORT.COM charging to my credit card without knowledge, Internet

Went to pay my credit card bill that I have not been using and saw unauthorized charges. This is some company based in the UK scamming people. Called FENIXSUPPORT.COM and GEMVSUPPORT.COM- How they got my information not sure of. The credit card company is investigating and suggested I close this account as they have a recurring charge scheduled to process for $ 39.95 plus $2.50 plus a foreign transaction fee. I would never allow this so something illegal has transpired. Beware and look at your statements clearly. I am not sure who this company is and if they are attached to some other purchase I made in the past but they somehow got my credit card info. TOTAL SCAM BEWARE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 11:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fenixsupportcom/internet/Fenixsupportcom-GEMVSUPPORTCOM-charging-to-my-credit-card-without-knowledge-Internet-974993. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fenixsupport.com