Complaint Review: Fenland Breakers

• Reported By: Ric — Handforth Other United Kingdom
Fenland Breakers
Commercial Road Internet United States of America

Fenland Breakers Took three and a half months to issue a refund March Internet

I ordered an aircon pump from them to replace a faulty one.  Part supplied was incorrect.  I returned this at my expense on 29th May, expecting a refund as agreed verbally at the time.  Despite at least 30 phone calls, this took until 31st August to get refunded.  Each time the refund was "on the top of someone's desk", "will be done Monday" etc etc.  It was only by 3 months of badgering that I could persuade them to give me my money back, and I won't believe they've actually done it until I see it on my bank statement.  Avoid, avoid, avoid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2010 05:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fenland-Breakers/internet/Fenland-Breakers-Took-three-and-a-half-months-to-issue-a-refund-March-Internet-635938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fenland Breakers