Complaint Review: Fenland Breakers

• Reported By:sheffield Other
Fenland Breakers
March Nationwide U.S.A.

Fenland Breakers Strange goings on Cambridgeshire Nationwide

I gave my card details to fenland brekers and was waiting to have my part delivered, when the part did not arrive i called and asked where it was, the guy told me he would call me back after tracking the item and never did. I then started to investigate the company and found this great website! "Oh dear it seems that they are ripping people off left right and centre!" so i checked my bank and they (luckly) had not yet took payment (but was asured the part was in transit to me as we spoke).... :/ strange! I then cancelled my card and got away with been ripped off by them. Very lucky there! I would also like to recomend Doncaster Motor Spares UK for car parts.

Jimbobdown
sheffield
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2009 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fenland-Breakers/nationwide/Fenland-Breakers-Strange-goings-on-Cambridgeshire-Nationwide-469971. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fenland Breakers