Complaint Review: Fernando's Bakery Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, March 26, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, March 26, 2012

• Reported By: asia — Providence Rhode Island United States of America
Fernando's Bakery Inc.
5 Sherman St Linden, New Jersey United States of America

Fernando's Bakery Inc. American Classic I purchased Corn Bread made by Fernando's Bakery ,labeled American classic.I ate a piece, within 30 mins.I had cramps Linden, New Jersey

I purchased cornbread,baked by Fernando's bakery.The label on it was American Classic.I cut a piece warmed it then ate it and within 30 mins. to an hour I had cramps in my stomach then I felt like I had to vomit.I couldn't figure out what was wrong but I needed to lay down.I realized the only thing I ate was the cornbread?I would like to know what they put in their products that would make you sick.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2012 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fernandos-Bakery-Inc/Linden-New-Jersey-07036/Fernandos-Bakery-Inc-American-Classic-I-purchased-Corn-Bread-made-by-Fernandos-Bakery--859527. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fernando's Bakery Inc.

exact