Complaint Review: Fernelius Chevolet

• Submitted: Tue, January 11, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, January 11, 2011

• Reported By: Arthur — Luzerne Michigan U.S.A.
Fernelius Chevolet
113 Bennett Rose City, Michigan United States of America

Fernelius Chevolet Brian (Razer)Duford "Car Buyers Beware" Rose City, Michigan

I recently went to the car dealer in Rose City Mich.because i had a car I was leasing and owed about $1000.00 on my lease.So the dealer was offering $2500.00 of all used cars.So i went and talked to Brian Duford and was told that he would use the $2500.00 to pay off my lease and the rest I could use for the downpayment on a 2007 Impala.So I told him i would do the deal if the payment was right.He said they would do the paper work and get me on the road.Well over an hour and a have or better,they threw the paper work in front of me and rushed me to sign.

When I got home I looked at the paper work and not only was the $2500.off not listed.I was shocked to see that he had priced the car $4000.00 over bluebook and $8000.00 over trade-in value.

I'm a GM retiree and could of got a brand new Impala for the price of this 4 yr.old car(it did just have 32,000 miles)but still not no where worth that price($17,423)

So if your looking for a car don't goto Rose City and see Brian Duford

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2011 05:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fernelius-Chevolet/Rose-City-Michigan-48654/Fernelius-Chevolet-Brian-RazerDuford-Car-Buyers-Beware-Rose-City-Michigan-681439. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fernelius Chevolet