Complaint Review: Ferrendino & Sons, INC

• Reported By: Gardening — san francisco California
Ferrendino & Sons, INC
71 Carolyn Blvd Farmingdale, New York USA

Ferrendino & Sons, INC Gardening services Farmingdale New York

*Author of original report: This Ferrandino and Son Co still have not paid us fully 5 months later

Ferrendino & son, Inc hired my company almost a year ago. They had so much paper work, contracts to sign. We spent so much time with all their paper work. Than we needed to pay extra for our bussiness insurance . All these just to get small funny money for 5 Walgreens gardening services in San Francisco which were in different locations that means spending more $$$ for gasoline and time. We took this job and were making little money by doing great job because Walgreens mangers were checking our job every once a week service we were performing. Ferrendino and Son has a policy pying 45 days after the full completed month of srvice.

so we had to wait 45 days by their contract till we get paid every months, but no they did not pay after 45 days , they were paying in 1 -2 months every time changing their managers for our Walgreens. Than finally they called us as they did several times so we can extra job here and there and our cell were busy or we were working, and they suppost to contact throught e-mail as well but they did not just sent us termination letter by e-mail for nor contacting them on time. [continued below]....

..... Now they still have not paid us for the months of SEptember, October and Novemeber (the month they terminated us) and now it the end of January. I called them , sent them 10 time invoice that they still have not paid us. Now I found their main number and called not the manager but somebody in the office.

They told me they ll look at it and get back to me. So just 5 mins ago that manager called me back and said we ll pay you all minus emergency clean up for one Walgreens. I like what it was 2 months since we do not work for you and we cleaned all Wlgreens including November now you are telling me you had to send somebody to clean up one of the Walgreens, of course it have been 2 months. Do you see how unfair, cruel, unprofessional they are. I need other companies to get together and together we can sue them for underpayment, moral, and other stuff they they used small companies for. Do not work for them and if you did and got hurt like me let get tigher for a class law suit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2014 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ferrendino-Sons-INC/Farmingdale-New-York-11735/Ferrendino-Sons-INC-Gardening-services-Farmingdale-New-York-1117606. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ferrendino & Sons, INC

This Ferrandino and Son Co still have not paid us fully 5 months later

AUTHOR: Gardening - ()

I cant even tell you how many times i called them e-mailed them. Why do people who earned even more than in a contract bag for their own sweat money? WHY? company like that still in America??? After 5 months of waisting time they paid less than half saying that thay used $915.75 to pay for clean up. What clean up? We cleaned each area till they terminated us which I am glad they did. These people are really evil!!! I am going further with it I am not gonna cash their check now i want money that they own us and for our suffering. We are located in SF, CA if somebody want to join. I really want to teach them a Real lesson and I do not feel good about them hiring other companies first under pay them and than not to pay the whole amount. I can tell you we had it all contract, business insurance added $250 just to work with the, business registry, auto commercial insurance. It is not fair but that is why we have a lawyers, and courts to defend us and teach unlawfull companies a lesson or two. I wish all the hurted companies would strike against them so we can sue them and close this company forever!!!