• Report: #194932

• Submitted: Mon, June 05, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, June 05, 2006

• Reported By:Sandyville Ohio
Ferris Chevorlet Buick Cadillac - Ferris Toyota
634 Walbash AVE N.W. P.O. BOX 609 New Philadelphia, Ohio U.S.A.

Ferris Chevorlet Buick Cadillac - Ferris Toyota ripoff New Philadelphia Ohio

Ferris Chevrolet-Buick-Cadillac Ferris Toyota
ripoff (dishonest) billing (Frauds)Lie's
Said they changed my Cadillac's motor and I don't believe they did.

It's been a year and I have had nothing but problems since, oil leaks after oil leaks, I take it in they say they've fixed it and they never do,They won't tell me the serial number for the rebuilt motor, won't tell me who they got it off of, or give me the number of the parts company where it was built, I paid 3642.00 for the engine to be rebuilt , Ive got a 3 year warranty, But the warranty isn't worth shit if I cant get the car to run right.

Just got it back from them again radiator heater hose was leaking also still have have a oil leak they said they fixed the radiator heater hose and now a week after Ive had it back the radiator was empty,

Are they trying to get the motor to blow again and blame it on me so they don't have honor a warranty that actually belongs to them because they never changed the motor. I'm disabled and I've had to rent cars from them after I took my car back to be fixed , just to get to my doctors appointments I need help I've been ripped off.

Corinna
Sandyville, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2006 07:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ferris-Chevorlet-Buick-Cadillac-Ferris-Toyota/New-Philadelphia-Ohio-44663/Ferris-Chevorlet-Buick-Cadillac-Ferris-Toyota-ripoff-New-Philadelphia-Ohio-194932. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ferris Chevorlet Buick Cadillac - Ferris Toyota

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC