Complaint Review: Fesler Auto Mall

• Updated: Mon, August 26, 2013

• Reported By: David — Danville Iowa
Fesler Auto Mall
1922 Highway 34 Fairfield, Iowa USA

Fesler Auto Mall Toyota Motor company Sold a Toyota Tacoma 1998 with a defective rusted frame Fairfield Iowa

*Consumer Comment: Encore présentation of TOYLETOTA POEM

*Consumer Comment: David,

*Author of original report: I have plenty of pictures

*Consumer Comment: David where is the PROOF. I see NO Pictures

My wife and I bought a 1998 Toyota Tacoma 2 wheel drive from Fesler Auto Mall, Fairfield Ia., used truck. We got a loan for $6000.00 dollars. The dealership showed us a carfax and the salesman told us the mechanic checked everything and the truck was ready to go. So we drove it off the lot. A month later, my wife who drives the truck a few times a week, noticed a sound in the back.She brought it to a mechanic and he told us to bring it to a body shop. She brought it to a body shop and they said it would need the frame replaced, because the frame was rusted through; at a cost that would make it impossible for my wife and I to efford.

I called up the dealership and they told me it is a well known fact that Toyota trucks have well known issues with rust; this was stated by the general sales manager Brian Starnes. I asked him if they knew this information, why was it not disclosed by their mechanic? No reply;they said they would take it in on a trade in on a Jeep that would cost over $17,000.00 dollars. My wife and I had only a $6,000.00 dollar budjet, I told them I could not afford payments for that and it seemed like they had me over a barrel.

I just told them that all I could do is turn them into the Better Buisnes Bureau and to the State Attorneys office for selling us a vehicle that was a danger on the road. That's where it ended and they haven't contacted me yet, I told them over the phone all I wanted at that point was to bring back the truck or reimburse me back the money to have a new frame put on. I called up Toyota and they said they had a buyback but I was 3 months too late;so much for that. I asked them why they are still allowing these trucks to be sold. They had no response. Hopefully somebody can help, I signed a lot of papers at the car dealership. Hopefully Im not stuck.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2013 08:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fesler-Auto-Mall-/Fairfield-Iowa-52623/Fesler-Auto-Mall-Toyota-Motor-company-Sold-a-Toyota-Tacoma-1998-with-a-defective-rusted-1078377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fesler Auto Mall

AUTHOR: Karl - ()

It appears that the Better Business Bureau is simply a nationwide scam, just like the U.S. government, Wall Street, and the Federal Reserve.

Feel free to 'Google' this- BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU 20/20 INVESTIGATION, and watch that video on the web for proof.

Then 'Google' the following nine videos and documentarires and watch them on the web for proof that the U.S. government, Wall Street, and the Federal Reserve are also nationwide scams-

1) FRONTLINE: MONEY, POWER AND WALL STREET

6) WHO OWNS THE FED BANK WHO CONTROLS WHO VIDEO

7) COLLATERAL MURDER

8) YOUTUBE FALL OF THE REPUBLIC

9) EX-SALT LAKE MAYOR ROCKY ANDERSON FORMER DEMOCRACY NOW

Happy New Year to you and your family.

Encore présentation of TOYLETOTA POEM

TOYLETOTA POEM

I bought a Toyletota

But now I have a grudge

My brand new Toyletota

Is all filled up with sludge

I towed it to the dealer

But none of them can think

They said it's not their problem

I said- 'Your cars all stink!'

The warranty is useless

It seem that no one cares

The ones at Toyletota

Just give me nasty stares

I guess this poem's over

My next car will be Kia

I'll melt my Toyletota

Into stinky diarrhea!

End.

The above poem was originally posted at this website on April 15, 2010. Just type in 281113 and it appears in the consumer comments section at Ripoff Report #281113.

AUTHOR: Karl - ()

It appears that the Toyota Camry is no longer a safe automobile because it is not being recommended by Consumer Reports. You can 'Google' this- CONSUMER REPORTS NO LONGER RECOMMENDS TOYOTA CAMRY AND OTHER MODELS DUE TO SAFETY CONCERNS, and read the related articles on the web.

Have a nice day, and make sure to spread your Ripoff Report all over the web at sites like Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr!

POWER TO THE PEOPLE

AUTHOR: Karl - ()

Feel free to 'Google' this- TOYOTA RECALLS NEARLY 880,000 VEHICLES FOR POTENTIAL RUST PROBLEM, and read the related articles on the web.

You can also 'Google' this- IMAGES FOR TOYOTA RUST PROBLEMS, and see some of the rusted Toyotas.

Good luck to you, and make sure to spread your Ripoff Report all over the web at sites like Twitter and Facebook!

AUTHOR: Karl - ()

There are Toyota dealerships that will purposely purchase flood cars, and even used cars with slight hail damage that most consumers cannot spot unless they have a well-trained eye. The reason that they do this is so they can make bigger profits on ususpecting consumers.

The best thing to do when you walk into a Toyota dealership is to assume that someone will deceive you and manipulate you into belieiving that you are making a good decision when purchasing or leasing a vehicle. I believe that the the overwhelming majority of Toyota managers are decievers, manipulators, and outright liars. Even the owner/operators of most Toyota dealerships are deceivers, manipulators and liars. And guess what? Even the top executives at Toyota corporation are deceivers, manipulators, and liars, in my opinion.

Toyota corporation's top executives have known for many years that their dealer network in the USA uses unethical and even illegal acts when selling and leasing vehicles to consumers at Toyota dealerships. It's just the 'Toyota way' of selling cars in the USA.

Feel free to type in 281113 at this site and read Ripoff Report #281113 and all of the consumer comments. Then type in 269840 at this site and read Ripoff Report #269840 and all of the consumer comments for additional information. Good luck to you and your family, and make sure to spread your Ripoff Report all over the web at sites like Twitter and Facebook!

WELCOME TO TOYOTA- HOW MAY WE DECEIVE YOU AND MANIPULATE YOU TODAY?

I have plenty of pictures

AUTHOR: David - ()

just got report back from body shop total of $3,000.00 plus interest on loan I will have to take out.

David where is the PROOF. I see NO Pictures

AUTHOR: Auto dealer fraud Investigator - ()

David if you want people to believe your story and you want people to know that you know what you're talking about why haven't you posted any pictures?

Each picture is worth 1000 words if you know how to use a camera. By the way why don't you click the 20/20 investigation on your ripoff report about the BBB.

If I were you and I posted pictures of the rusted out frame on your report then I would send a copy of my ripoff report to the finance company that Financed you. Why don't you post the vehicle identification number you never know what somebody else will add to your report.

I personally would love to do a Background search on your Vin number of the truck that you bought. As far as a buyback is concerned if the lending institution does not like the deal and they find out that there is some serious damage to that vehicle sometimes they can force the dealership to buy back the loan.  In short that might be a possibility of you getting out of that truck deal.

Besides that if they did a predelivery inspection before they put it on the lot for sale they would've caught that one would think.  Now if you never found out about that rusted out frame if that's the case and you got into an accident and a GOOG attorney could prove that was the cause of the accident I'm sure a accident lawyer would love to get a hold of that case.

Again David a picture is worth 1000 words