Complaint Review: Fetch Incorporated

• Submitted: Fri, January 15, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, January 15, 2010

• Reported By: RaShad — Selmer Tennessee United States of America
Fetch Incorporated
1 International Plaza Suite 140 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania United States of America

Fetch Incorporated - Pet Plan USA denied my claim for my lost pet, and I am extremely upset over the loss of him. He was a big baby. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

When ever I sign up for service or any agreement on my behalf, I make certain that fine print is read and understood accordingly. [continued below]....
..... I honestly do not believe the violation that led to my denial was addressed during my purchase of insurance online. Exclusions should have been noted beside the theft and straying of coverage online. This was not explained to me on multiple occasions. I was told once for the very first time by written and verbal communications. Rajah was house broken and outside majority of the time, and spent his first year and half inside. He had his own fence with the addition of the back yard fence which is 6ft high, and he was not able to fully see outside of the back yard surroundings. You cannot keep an animal of large breed inside at all times. I am open to all form of Investigations if needed.

I had no knowledge of this so called violation. If that was the case I would have never filed a claim, and my insurance would have been canceled a year ago. I believe in and understand company policies, and wouldn't dream of taking advantage over them. When I called in to ask why my claim was denied, I was told I didn't confirm Rajah's Micro-Chip number in my claim, so I issued his chip number to them. Issuing Rajah's chip number to them clearly did not satisfy the issue. I've never filed a claim with Pet Plan USA and after paying my quarterly premiums each month this is the kind of service they give me.

After searching through scores of insurance companies to insure Rajah, Pet Plan USA seemed to be the most reliable and honest out of the others. I should have done more research before my purchase, but you live and learn. Insurance was necessary for him, because people envy purebred male Bulldogs. I expected a much higher level of service from this company, and I am quite disappointed. I work to hard for my money to be thrown in the garbage, and because I do not want to spend any more time on this problem, I would like to expect a full refund of the premiums paid. I will be informing my family, friends, and other individuals about this regrettable experience.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2010 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fetch-Incorporated/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19113/Fetch-Incorporated-Pet-Plan-USA-denied-my-claim-for-my-lost-pet-and-I-am-extremely-ups-555066. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fetch Incorporated