Complaint Review: Fetch My Voucher

• Reported By: Marie — Richardson Texas
Fetch My Voucher
Internet USA

Fetch My Voucher Bill Brown's Plaza Travel Deceptive advertising/scam Internet

I purchased a Sweet Jack deal:2 nights at any Days Inn in the US, $99.The limitations excluded use during the first 30 days, then you had to book via a web site with a minimum of 30 days before travel. I folowed all of the rules, had to provid e travel dates & alternate travel dates. I was notified promptly that they had "problems" with their supplier & as a result, the Days Inn deal was no  longer available, but I could book  a cruise or a stay at some other location thru Bill Brown's Plaza Travel.

After going through Sweet Jack & emailing fetchmy voucher, I was told I could receive a VISA card refunding the entire purchase amount & that it would take 3-4 weeks to arrive in the mail, with a PIN number following a few days later. It has been 6 weeks, I have no VISA card & continue to receive the same lame emails saying sorry for the delay, but we must follow the auditor's rules.

I will never again purchase any travel deals through Sweet Jack, Groupon or Living Social as a result of this bait & switch nonsense. Think twice before you buy a deal like this & tell your friends to exercise caution as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2014 07:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fetch-My-Voucher/internet/Fetch-My-Voucher-Bill-Browns-Plaza-Travel-Deceptive-advertisingscam-Internet-1146179. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fetch My Voucher