Complaint Review: Ficka And Associates

• Submitted: Tue, May 19, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, May 19, 2009

• Reported By:Santa Cruz California
Ficka And Associates
11310 S. Orange Blossom Trail #137 Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Ficka And Associates Trying to scam me with threats of embarrasment and legal action Orlando Florida

I received a letter from Ficka & Associates demanding $259.98 payment for a Russian Bride Website called Dream Marriage Global, Inc.

The only hitch is:
a) I do not own a computer
b) I had already reported to my credit card company after seeing a charge for $29.99 from this company that my credit card had been corrupted as had an old PayPal account. It became obvious to me that the CC statement from Dec. 2008 that I did not receive by mail had been intercepted and thus the corruption.

When I contacted Ficka & Associates, I spoke with someone who called himself Basil who proceeded to threaten me with legal action and embarrasement with my family and friends for having visited this site (which I had never seen before) if I did not pay. I told him to knock himself out, he cannot intimidate me with this tactic.

It is obvious that this "Firm" has been at this type of bisiness for a long time and has no plan of quitting any time soon so to all I say be aware of what happens with your CC accounts and guard your information carefully.

Santa Cruz, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2009 08:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ficka-And-Associates/Orlando-Florida-32837/Ficka-And-Associates-Trying-to-scam-me-with-threats-of-embarrasment-and-legal-action-Orlan-453254. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ficka And Associates